In a world where production capacity depends on the fryer's power (watts) and not the size, it is a big deal that PERFECT FRYERS offer the highest power output in today's market!
The PFC Series Models are the result of years of research and development. Numerous customer suggestions have gone into making them what they are today.
The PFC Series is a family of four, including the PFC1875, PFC3750, PFC5700 and PFC5708 which all are kings in their own right but do share some great features!
- Vents or hoods are not required which means huge cost savings as a conventional hood and vent system can cost between $5,000 and $20,000!
- Hood and vent systems require a lot of maintenance and upkeep. The cost to run this system for a year will offset the initial cost.
- All Perfect Fry models use patented HEPA-style air filtration technology.
- The air is drawn up through the front grill over the oil vat and into the grease filter, removing the larger grease particulate.
- The remaining grease-laden air travels through the HEPA style replaceable air filter cartridge, removing the remaining particulate.
- The activated carbon eliminates any odors.
- During EPA 202 air emissions testing, results showed the filter allowed only 0.039 mg/m3 of effluent into the air. That's well below the 5 mg/m3 limit.
- Integral fire suppression with automatic and manual actuation.
- Safety interlocks prevent the fryer from being operated improperly.
- Tested and listed using the latest standards.
- Perfect Fryers have the largest product output with the smallest footprint of any countertop deep fryer available today!
- Measuring only 17"x16" at the base, it takes up less than 2 square feet of counter space and eliminates the need for costly renovations.
Easy To Clean
- No other countertop deep fryer is easier to clean thereby saving you time and money.
- All the internal components can be removed in under a minute.
- Components are inh3idually removable for easy cleaning.
- Weekly cleaning can be done in under an hour.